Translate
Senin, 22 April 2013
Week of K-POP
K-POP
fever be it in the form of music or even in the form of films (korean
drama) is almost less than 10 years after the hit our country before the
era of our country's K-POP fever madly in taiwan dramas, but the echo
of the K-POP last
a long time even not only in Indonesia alone K-POP fever took place in
almost all parts of the world K-POP fever is there but of course the
most feel "his vibe" in the ASEAN countries, especially Indonesia and
Thailand.I
am a music lovers will be interested to try to enjoy the music
presented artists from korea and my attention the most was a band called
Girl 2NE1. During this time I might have heard the songs of the girl
band but I just found out 2NE1 new names a week agoThis
week I am trying to explore more about the girl in the band and the
further I watched, read and see her all kinds of girl band the more
amazed I am by the K-POP and also with a girl band called 2NE1 this. impressed
me against K-POP is how south korean government shrewdly saw a
commodity that can be sold throughout the world, how the role of South
Korean government to facilitate their artists to "invade" the world,
especially neighboring countries in asia. Fever K-POP
Korean governments throughout the world to get revenue from the tax on
artists get from it is the other most impressed me with the inclusion of
K-POP throughout traditional Korean culture around the world could they
insert to be well known in all parts of the world even Now
a lot of people outside of korea who studied Korean language was all
the result of K-POP fever and decapitation with traditional culture and
language so they can be maintained so as not eroded by a culture that
comes from outside an exceptional tactic where pop culture hand in hand with traditional culture "invaded" all parts of the world.We
are now talking about the girl band 2NE1 girl band in terms of
performance in the content by CL, Minzy, Dara and Bom is indeed unique
compared to existing girl band in korea I've ever known, her unique look
of the character of each of its personnel are reflected from
each personnel style of dress that shows his strong character their
own, apart from spastic style in terms of their vocal or singing style
is influenced by the Black Eye Peas and Destiny Child. Its
uniqueness is another in their albums than they sing together as a
group there is also a solo singing his example as BOM is the song You
and I, Dara who sang a solo entitled kiss.By
carrying out a very strong music with elements of hip-hop and dance
music fit perfectly with the spirit of young people in all parts of the
world even though they may not quite understand the content of the song
because the Korean language but his music is very nice to be enjoyed, in
addition to the many English insertions in every 2NE1 song.The
latest news that I read and they are preparing their new album in the
year 2013, for their new album 2NE1 seem to want more of his stick nails
in the world music scene in the world how they do not work Will I am of
Black Eye Peas new album in the works them.From
everything I've written above, I only have one dream if only the
government of the Republic of Indonesia has the same attention as his
big government against K-POP Korean undoubtedly one of Indonesia could
be the mecca of music and creative arts in the world.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar